The District of Eudunda is very proud of Colin Thiele and has celebrated his association with the district, as the place he grew up by collecting memorabilia and creating tours and sculptures for those visiting the district to enjoy and share in Colin’s story.
- The Colin Thiele Drive See the beautiful scenery and read about the district where Colin grew up
- Colin Thiele’s sculpture in the beautiful Centenary Park at Eudunda
- Cast In Bronze – the above sculpture is now Cast in Bronze – see story and photos
- “Gustav and his Dog” silhouettes at each entrance to the township of Eudunda
- Eudunda Heritage Gallery – home of some fine Colin Thiele memorabilia. You can even purchase his books here.
- Eudunda Celebrates Colin’s 80th Birthday – Stephany Steggall, author of
“Can I call you Colin?” a biography about Colin, started the idea of celebrating Colin’s 80th Birthday, see photos and stories about these great days in 2000.
- Colin Thiele Web Site – We almost forgot to mention this web site