- Maternal Grandmother and Mother – c1908
- Members of the Thiele Family – c1916
- Colin’s Second childhood home – c1998
- Colin was given a new bike for his 12th birthday. refers to photo in the book of ‘Can I call You Colin’, and other stories about his bike
- Eringa Kapunda – c1930s
- Immanuel College and Seminary, North Adelaide
- Colin at his graduation, University of Adelaide
- Rhonda Gill (Rhonnie), 1942
- Wedding Photo (in car)
- Newly wed Mr and Mrs Colin Thiele at the Julia farm 1945
- Portrait of Colin, 1964
- John Baily, c1973
- The Crittenden home at Wattle Park
- Sir Hans Heysen, near Hahndorf
- Sketch of Murray House, Magill
- Anna Thiele, Colin’s mother
- Colin with Max Fatchen
Many of the following photographs are from the collection prepared for the biography of Colin Thiele, Can I call you Colin?, written by Stephany Evans Steggall, published by New Holland, Sydney, Australia, and launched on 5th March 2004 at the Adelaide Writers Festival.
You can see many more photos in her book about Colin.
More details about the book can be found
at the “Book Launch“.